Customer Focused Construction & Communications
May 5 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
A successful customer experience drives all great businesses. But do we truly know how to drive successful customer relationships?
Proactive communication is at the heart of all business relationships, but it is sometimes very difficult to accomplish effective customer communications through email, texting and instant messaging. Customer focused communication is an important marketing approach that includes positioning the firm and its team members through strong operations, collaborative planning and great communications from beginning to end.
This session is intended to give you best practices, strategies and tips for improving the overall customer communications platform in your company and is designed for executive, senior and mid-level managers.
- Specific goals of this full-day session include:
- Define the right and wrong ways to communicate
- Examine the elements of strong proactive communication with a
- Develop a “Customer-Centric” philosophy through operations
- Examine practical applications of customer service as well as tips and ideas to become a better customer ambassador
- Understand the traits of highly productive teams
Participants will learn:
- New approaches and best practices for communicating with the customers
- Increase their awareness of their own communication habits
- Understand the importance of customer communication as a branding and
- Develop a system to enhance communications throughout all phases of a
- Create an ‘no-surprise’ communications environment
Randy Nemchin works with clients in all construction sectors to improve company, team, and individual performance. With more than 20 years of experience in training, employee development, and process improvement, Nemchin applies his in-depth knowledge of human relations to enhance the overall success of organizations. His energetic classroom style, passion for the learning process and natural sense of humor all help him create an effective learning environment for participants.